Dublin!

on Monday, March 16, 2009



Dublin! I could already tell at the airport and on the way to the hotel that there were a lot of people here for St. Patty’s. There is a lot going on tomorrow. The Today’s show is supposed to be here at the parade and I think Kara and I are going to try and go. It always seems like a better idea before you wake up horribly early.


I just got checked into my hotel about an hour ago. Everything went well with my flight and everything. This hotel is nice but it’s definitely going to be a little different from London. Not as many creature comforts but it’s comfortable, clean, and has a remodeled bathroom. Clutch. The biggest difference is that I won’t have internet in the room. There is an internet hot spot in the lounge which is pretty cool. Oh, and when they gave me the key to my room, it was actually a key. A real key. Go figure, Ireland…

0 comments: