So Now I'm Blogging...

on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

When I got the news from Pfizer that I would no longer have my position at the end of April I saw it as an opportunity. I honestly haven't had a moment of frustration, bitterness, or sadness over the situation. I've actually been really excited for the possibilities that have opened up. I'm looking forward to new career opportunities and I'm taking advantage of the paid time off to travel and enjoy time with friends and family.

Of all the things I thought I would attempt during this time, Blogging was never one of them. But, alas, here I am, sitting in front of my computer in sweats, not showered, writing about my life… Maybe I should get a job- Soon! Haha

Basically, I’ve decided to start this, for a limited time only (so read it while it lasts), to let everyone keep tabs on my trips. I know that this only applies to a few people but for you few, here it is.

I’m going to add a post for my Park City, UT ski trip and then I’ll begin the posts that will hopefully be continued throughout my Europe trip. I figured that updating one blog will be less time consuming and, thus, less expensive at internet cafĂ©’s and will still be able to relay information to anyone interested without sending out a lot of emails.

I hope all four of you that will read this will enjoy it and take comfort in the updates. Knowing that by updating this blog I couldn’t be in jail or seriously injured (meant for levity not to be morbid). Pip pip, cherrio!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that you are blogging. There is no better way to spend all your free time. Have some tea and cumpets for me. You can always fly into Charlotte and stay here a few days. Just an idea.