Au Revoir Paris, Ello London- Again

on Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm back in London. Everything went smoothly with my traveling today. The train ride was a cool experience and I'm glad I ended up traveling that way. I'll spend enough time in an airport tomorrow...

My hotel is 2 miles away from the airport and it has regular shuttles running. I'll fly out around 9:30 tomorrow morning- London time, and arrive in Newark around 1:30-1:45- Eastern time. Then I'll have another long layover before eventually catching a plane to Birmingham and getting home around 11.

So, after this post that really only leaves one more. It's crazy how fast this trip has gone by and how long it feels like I've been gone at the same time. It has really been an incredible experience. Thanks to everyone who was interested enough to follow me on this and I look forward to seeing and catching up with everyone soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a good trip,cant wait to see you,,,, i love you,,enjoy,see you soon,,,,love grandma

The Carters said...

I can't believe that your trip is almost over! Oh well, there is a Pizza Hut buffet lunch waiting on your return to the Ham. I hope you have a safe trip hope and I will talk to you soon!